The world of luxury and golf greens
Fañabe, Torviscas, La Caleta lie on Costa Adeje and belong to the municipality of Adeje in the south-west of the island.
Over the course of time, Costa Adeje has become the noble zone of the tourist area of Las Américas. In Costa Adeje, there are luxury villas as well as luxury hotels, e. g. the hotel Bahia del Duque.
In the mean time, this zone has almost grown together with the former fishing town of La Caleta. La Caleta has still the flair of the old fishing town at the port with its old-established fishing restaurants. However, it has become a popular holiday area meanwhile.
Among others, a reason for this could be the popular "Golf Green Adeje", which is in La Caleta to be precise. Around the extensive golf course, many elegant luxury villas as for example the Royal Garden Villas with wellness and spa oasis have been built.
Since 2009, La Caleta also has its own, very beautiful beach. A holiday house with private pool directly by the sea is only 100 m away from Playa La Caleta. Furthermore, there are many luxury hotels with spa and wellness area on Costa Adeje, where you can enjoy a day, even if you don't live in the hotel. But that's not all. There are wonderful, inexpensive apartments, directly at the green resort, too. Here you can spend carefree holidays with your family or golf activity holidays in Tenerife.
In Costa Adeje, there are some of the most beautiful beaches of Tenerife, e. g. El Duque with great restaurants and boutiques.
• Activitites in the area of Costa Adeje:
- Jogging/walking at the beach promenade
- Nightlife in the discoteques
- Diving, snorkeling: diving school on site
- Surfspots for surfing, windsurfing and kitesurfing
- Water ski, bananaboat, pedal boat, swimming
- Minigolf Parque Santiago with an exotic cactus park
- Dolphin and whale boat trips
- Golf courses Costa Adeje
- Hiking in the canyon Barranco del Infierno/Adeje
- Pyramides with Flamengo show
• Theme parks:
- Siam Park
- Aqua Park
- Cactus Park