La Caleta is a fishing town directly at the seaside and is situated north of Las Américas in the municipality of Adeje. Here are ancient fish restaurants at the port where you can eat fresh fish. Most of the restaurants are situated directly on the bay and guarantee a fantastic view.
Some apartments are on a slope. The golf course Adeje is only a few minutes away.
The former fishing town offers also villas by the sea with wonderful view of the sea, luxury villas with private pool at the golf green Costa Adeje.
In the town centre of La Caleta there are small houses and villas and very good restaurants to the sea side. Since last year there is a very beautiful and new beach in La Caleta.
About 3km outside the town La Caleta, the popular Golf Green Adeje begins. Because of the golf course, the whole region around La Caleta changed into a preferred and exclusive holiday destination.
• Activities in the area of La Caleta:
- Golf courses like the 27-hole course „Costa Adeje“
- Walks along the promenade
- Surfspots at the beach Derecha de la Caleta
- Snorkeling, diving, swimming at the beach Derecha de la Caleta